Our content management solutions are bespoke and do not carry any license fees. When regular changes are required to a website a Content Management System (CMS) is recommended to give the customer the autonomy to manage the content of their site using our simple intuitive interface. The CMS can have many features and functions developed to the customer's specific requirements, but many of the core features are outlined below:
- Secure administration access
- Organise your website structure of unlimited pages with full add, edit, delete and re-ordering of content
- Full WYSIWYG text editing
- Basic and Advanced SEO optimisation capabilities including editing of robot text, web-master tools and URL redirections.
- Custom code area to add website plug-ins globally or individual pages
- Media Management to let you search organize and administer your website images and documents
- Reporting tools
- Secure customer/staff intranet and extranet areas.
- E-commerce payment integration